If you can think of a product need, Profol can engineer a film for it.
For almost any product strategy, Profol performs.
Profol has a long history of collaborating with customers to develop customized film solutions that solve unique market needs. We focus on creating film solutions that create customer value and don’t exist anywhere else. Our engineers can access a wide variety of film properties and characteristics to meet most any product application challenge.
Give us your toughest challenge. We’ll give you the best solution. Profol performance means more than providing great film and sheet products. It’s our promise to you that we’ll deliver technical expertise and innovation, provide steadfast customer support, and always stay adaptable to your changing needs.Click to tell us about your film and sheet challenge »
Featured products for labels, graphics and other markets:
- ProPaper® – bright white, stiff, polyolefin film engineered for durability and lay-flat characteristics
- ProPaper® TR – adds tear resistance along with water resistance and chemical resistance
- ProPaque® – bright white, opaque film for two-sided printing
- ProGrip® – coextruded cast polyolefin film ideal as a carrier for non-skid surfaces
Applications for cast polyolefin films:
- Two-sided print film
- One-sided banner film
- Synthetic paper
- Name badges and tags
- In-mold label (IML) film
- Blockout film
- Pennant strings
- Thermal transfer printing substrate
- Laminates for corrugated sheet
- Mouse pads
- Substrates for inkjet
- Substrates for laser coating
- GHS labels
- Metal lamination