- 401K Plan
- Dental Insurance (paid by the Company)
- Health and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 11 Paid holidays, Personal and Vacation days
- Flex and FSA dependent programs available
- Wellness Program
At Profol Americas Inc., marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. The primary purpose of this role is to provide global support of both strategic and promotional marketing efforts that align with our strategic branding and new business opportunity targets. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. The marketing manager will be a key member of the Profol new business development team, reporting to the President and CEO. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns. The ability to work in a technical environment and the aptitude to speak to technology. The experience working with engineered products is a plus! They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Working in partnership with the sales team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Master’s degree a plus.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Established press and media contacts.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to Sheila H. Ackerson (firstname.lastname@example.org).