- 401K Plan
- Dental Insurance (paid by the Company)
- Health and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 11 Paid holidays, Personal and Vacation days
- Flex and FSA dependent programs available
- Wellness Program
About the position
The Sales Manager is a key member of the sales and business development team reporting to the President & CEO of Profol Americas Inc. (Cedar Rapids, IA) with dotted line reporting to the Profol Global Key Account Manager in Hafling, Germany. The qualified candidate should have knowledge of furniture and/or flooring manufacturers in North America (both will be a plus) who decorate and protect their hard surface components with a printed and/or embossed laminating material made from either plastic film or paper. Knowledge of adhesives, coatings and/or printing on PVC, polypropylene or paper is considered a plus.
- Oversite of existing customers.
- Developing new customers in the furniture and flooring markets.
- On-site visits to meet with customers and prospective customers.
- Set and achieve annual sales and marketing objectives in the furniture and flooring markets as agreed to with Profol Americas and Profol Germany.
- Increase customer dependency while increasing sales and margins.
- Develop and improve customer relationships with targeted key furniture market customers (TBD each year.)
- Additional functions as assigned collaboratively between and by Profol Americas and Profol Germany.
- Participation in trade shows.
- Complete required SQF training and follow all necessary SQF procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
- Broad knowledge of decorative surface applications which include PVC and/or polypropylene film laminated to hard surfaces, specifically for applications in the furniture and flooring markets.
- Knowledge of adhesives and coatings is preferred but not a must-have.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including analytical skills.
- Demonstrated sales project management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- S. degree in Business Management, Engineering or equivalent required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 7 to 12 years work experience in an industry serving the furniture and/ or flooring manufacturing industries.
- Knowledge of lamination, specifically surface decoration and protection applications utilizing cast film or paper.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to Sheila H. Ackerson (email@example.com).