CPSeal® V-110 and V-210 films
Profol’s sealable vacuum packaging films include CPSeal® V-110 lock seal lidding film and CPSeal® V-210 forming film. Non-laminate monomaterial recycle-ready films are available (depending on application).
North American consumers traditionally prefer to buy fresh red meat with a ruby red color. Fresh red meat that is packaged in film with a low oxygen transmission rate will remain deep purple in color long after it reaches the store shelves.
Consumers have also shown a preference for purchasing fresh vegetables that are bright in color as well as firm to the feel. To achieve this preference, Profol’s CPPeel® V fresh vegetable vacuum packaging allows for extended shelf life during the vegetable respiration and ripening process.
CPSeal® V Vacuum Packaging Attributes
- Coextruded polyolefin-based solutions that are not laminates
- Breathable film for:
- Fresh red meat to ensure the meat blooms to a ruby red fresh color
- Frozen meats, allowing red meat to bloom as it thaws
- Fresh vegetable respiration during distribution and shelf life
- Very low haze for optimal product presentation
- Offered in either lock seal or peel seal compositions that meet and exceed 6 bar pressure in underwater burst testing
- Custom films for your vacuum packaging applications
- Monomaterial recycle-ready solutions depending on application
CPSeal® V Film Portfolio
- Highly breathable film for fresh red meat, fresh vegetables and frozen meat
- Lidding film 3-4 mil typical
- Forming web 5-9 mil typical
- Thin gauge sheet from 12 – 25 mil with tight gauge tolerance of +/- 0.5 mil for improved thickness distribution in formed parts
- For in line tray production
- Other custom solutions can be developed upon request
Ready to learn more about Profol’s vacuum packaging films? Contact Amy Presher at email@example.com to request our full brochure.