From packaging to flooring to building and construction, our cast films are used in numerous applications. Whether for surface protection or thermal lamination, at Profol you will find the right solution. Embossed, non-slip or scratch-resistant, our variety of film reflect the myriad needs of our customers. We offer both tried-and-true film selections as well as the ability to customize a formula for the most specific of requirements. For cast polypropylene and polyethylene films that provide durability and flexibility, Profol performs.
PP film for adhesive or thermal lamination on aluminum for battery cells / pouch film.
Our cast polypropylene films score with multiple advantages.
Profol cast films are flexible, durable and their chemical and physical properties make them an excellent choice for a wide range of applications. If you currently use blown film, PVC, PET or polyamide and are considering replacing them with PP, contact us. We can provide a variety of customized solutions that will help your company produce more functional products with even greater value. Why? Because Profol polypropylene films offer advantages over other polymers:
- Lower density resulting in higher yield
- Outstanding sealing properties for pasteurization or steam sterilization applications as well as multilayer, flexible-packaging materials
- Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable
- Available in various colors and with numerous embossing patterns
- Excellent resistance to corrosive chemicals, grease, oil and acid
- PVC-free, BPA-free
- Excellent optical properties
- Excellent moisture barrier
- Soft feel without plasticizers.
- Excellent tear strength and abrasion resistance
- Good thermal or ultrasonic sealability, high seam strength
- Natural hinge functionality
- Multi-layer co-extruded film structures