There is an almost endless array of applications for Profol’s pouch films in our CPSeal® film family.
Our flexible transparent or colored films are made with the highest quality standards. Available in formulations, thicknesses and widths that make your processes more efficient.
Many of our films can be used to create mono web or monomaterial packaging. Profol is continually working on new developments to improve the sustainability of flexible packaging while maintaining a good end user experience. Contact us at the design and concept stage and we will be happy to help you meet your sustainability needs. Mono material PP solutions are a reality with Profol.
CPSeal® P Coextruded Stand Up Pouch
Coextruded cast polypropylene (CPP) is a recycle ready coextruded cast polypropylene film designed for surface print monoweb pouch and bags. No lamination is required, allowing for reduced costs and eliminating cure times. CPSeal® P pouch material is an excellent alternative to PET/PE pouch laminations.
- Single-material polypropylene pouch film
- One of the lowest carbon footprints among packaging films
- Less expensive – no lamination steps required
- Faster production – no adhesive curing for up to 72 hours required
- Very good surface print adhesion
- Wide sealing window
- High seal strength and good puncture resistance
- Custom colors available
- Matte and gloss finishes available
This Profol innovation was awarded Germany’s sustainability award in 2018. The award recognizes the outstanding characteristics of the Profol pouch which is 100% recyclable, unlike traditional soft pouches.
Other pouch film:
Our pouch film is a key component of countless packaging forms:
- Pouch formats of all types
- Flow packs
- VFFS and HFFS
- Fin seal and lap seal
- Anti-fog bags, bread bags, textile bags
- Cosmetic packaging
Capability range of Profol pouch films
- High clarity or high opacity with color pigmented solutions
- High seal strength
- Food grade
- Corona treated one or two-sided