Polyolefin packaging solutions for many applications.
If you want to optimize production, protect products and attract customers, Profol performs.
Profol’s packaging line of cast film and sheet are used for both food and non-food items. Applications include flexible packaging films for manufacture of pouch structures, peelable lidding, anti-fog film, floral sleeves, textile, overwraps, and shallow-draw thermoforming. We offer packaging films that are FDA compliant, PVC free and BPA free.
Featured packaging products:
CPP lidding film provides customizable peel strengths and adhesion levels for applications such as dairy cups and tray lidding.
Learn more »
Award-winning Profol CPPouch technology includes single-material coextruded polypropylene film, as well as sealant webs that are laminated to other substrates such as reverse printed BOPP or PET.
Learn more »
- CPVac™ – family of polyolefin based films for vacuum packaging
- Clear Tear-Seal™ – clear CPP film for heat sealing, laminations and high clarity applications
- ProFoil™ – metallized cast polyolefin film for barrier bags and IML printing
- ProPost™ – coextruded cast polyolefin material with excellent printability for use in postal packaging
- ProTort-1™ – FDA-compliant polyolefin film for retort pouches
- SuperClear™ – clear CPP film with custom colors, FDA compliant grades, and biodegradable options
- ClearTough™ – polypropylene-based film with exceptional tear and puncture resistance for durable packaging
Give us your toughest challenge. We’ll give you the best solution.
Profol performance means more than providing custom film solutions for packaging applications. It’s our promise to you that we’ll deliver technical expertise and innovation, provide steadfast customer support, and always stay adaptable to your changing needs.
Applications for cast polyolefin films:
- Vacuum packaging film
- Anti-fog, hot and cold
- Peelable, lock or peel seal lidding for tubs, food trays, etc.
- Shallow-draw thermoform sheet
- Autoclave sterilization film
- Metalizable film
- Laminate film
- Barrier bags and pouches
- Flexible packaging
- Floral wraps and packaging sleeves
- Food packaging
- Medical packaging
- Labels – in-mold (IML), pressure sensitive
- Retort film
- US mail packaging
- Composite can liner
- Boil-in-bag film
- Form-fill-seal film
- Pouch film – stand up, pillow
- Sealant film – heat seal, hot knife, ultrasonic
Profol Americas site attains Safe Quality Food (SQF) certification for the manufacture of food packaging. Learn more and download certificate here »