Polyolefin packaging solutions for many applications.
If you want to optimize production, protect products and attract customers, Profol performs.
Profol’s packaging line of cast film and sheet are used for both food and non-food items. Applications include flexible packaging films for manufacture of pouch structures, peelable lidding, anti-fog film, floral sleeves, textile, overwraps, and shallow-draw thermoforming. We offer packaging films that are FDA compliant, PVC free and BPA free.
Featured packaging products:
- CPVac™ – family of polyolefin-based films for vacuum packaging designed to maintain quality and appearance of fresh meat and other food products
- Clear TearSeal™ – clear CPP film for heat sealing, laminations and high clarity applications
- ProFoil™ – metallized cast polyolefin film for barrier bags and IML printing
- ProPost™ – coextruded cast polyolefin material with excellent printability for use in postal packaging
- ProTort-1™ – FDA-compliant polyolefin film for retort pouches
- SuperClear™ – clear CPP film with custom colors, FDA compliant grades, and biodegradable options
- ClearTough™ – polypropylene-based film with exceptional tear and puncture resistance for durable packaging
- Thin-gauge sheet film – sheet with tight gauge tolerances for use in shallow-draw thermoforming applications
Give us your toughest challenge. We’ll give you the best solution.
Profol performance means more than providing custom film solutions for packaging applications. It’s our promise to you that we’ll deliver technical expertise and innovation, provide steadfast customer support, and always stay adaptable to your changing needs.
Typical packaging applications:
- Vacuum packaging films
- Anti-fog, hot and cold
- Peelable, lock or peel seal lidding for tubs, food trays, etc.
- Shallow-draw thermoform sheets
- Autoclave sterilization films
- Metalizable films
- Laminate films
- Barrier bags and pouches
- Flexible packaging
- Floral wraps and packaging sleeves
- Food packaging
- Medical packaging
- Labels – in-mold (IML), pressure sensitive
- Retort films
- US mail packaging
- Composite can liners
- Boil-in-bag films
- Form-fill-seal films
- Pouch films – stand up, pillow
- Sealant films – heat seal, hot knife, ultrasonic
CPPeel® lidding film has been awarded the German Sustainability Award 2020. Learn more about this important award »